We look forward. We plan. We set goals.
You most likely ask yourself these questions
What will it take to get to the NEXT level?
What will move me forward?
How will I get different results in the next 12 months compared to the last 12?
Whether you’re a large business owner or a small business owner. Whether you’re working for a company looking for career development, starting a new venture “on-the-side”, or launching a new product — YOU will benefit greatly from being part of our mastermind group.
What IS a Mastermind Group?
When we “mastermind” we plan and direct, we organize and think-up. It’s one thing to do this alone, but we gain a whole new perspective when discussing and sharing with others. A group is made up of two or more; there is power in numbers, excitement in collaberation, energy created, accountability established, and goals accomplished. Mastermind groups have been around since the beginning of time they ignite activity, cultivate growth, and offer support. They are also a source for education and development of business and personal skills.
WHY spend thousands to hire a consultant or an advisory board when you can engage in priceless feedback from the minds of many?
What are the benefits?
- Create and develop more effective business plans
- Increase your self confidence through the confidence of others
- Learning from others’ successes and set-backs
- Set acheivable goals with an appropriate execution strategy
- Boost personal awareness through the insights of others which is critical for growth
- Brainstorm and collorbrate to receive honest feedback and advice
- Grow both professionally and personally
- Be held accountable to achieve your desired goals
- Receive ongoing encouragement and positive affirmations
Each Keeping it Personal Mastermind Group will consist of up to 12 members. Each member can bring one qualified guest (business partner, key employee, spouse) to each meeting. We will meet one day each month from 8:00am to 12:00pm [Central Time]
Groups are forming NOW — Invest in YOU — sign-up TODAY!
Contact Teri for more information and to receive the application HERE.