The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!” He replied, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.” Luke 17:5-6
I love how God is so willing to work with what little we can offer. The following scriptures and quotes describe what faith is and what faith can do…
- Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. – Hebrews 11:1
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Great strength comes from faith in God. – Zechariah 12:5
- As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit. – Emmanuel Teney
- All things are possible to him that believes. – Mark 9:23
As I draw near to God, learn more about His character, experience His goodness and His faithfulness in my life…
…my faith increases.
“I pray, that faith will find root and grow in my children’s hearts, that by faith they may gain what has been promised to them. And Father, continue to increase my faith, that I may be an example to others of a women who lives by faith. Great is Thy faithfulness! Amen.”
You’ve just read day 23 of the series: 31 Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Children. Whether your children are young or old, whether you’re expecting or hope to be expecting, whether the children in your life are biologically yours, adopted, step, or they are just precious to you — you can join in and pray for them!!
Are YOU IN?
Will YOU journey with me and watch how God shows up as we seek Him and believe in Him for our children?
IF so, simply fill out the form below with the date you want to start! You will receive a FREE printable version of the graphic/poster + an email from me everyday for 31 Days to encourage you along the way with my daily virtue reflection.
–> To start at the beginning and see the initial invitation/announcement about this series, click HERE